30 December, 2013

15 Lessons I have Learned From Life

1. I have learned that I cannot make someone love me. All I can do is be someone who can be loved. The rest is up to them.

2. I have learned that no matter how much I care some people just don't care back.

3. I have learned the importance of forgiveness because the past can affect your future if you let it.

4. I have learned that my background and circumstances may have influenced who I am, but I am responsible for who I become.

5. I have learned that I can keep going long after I can’t.

6. I have learned that God’s way is better than my own.

7. I have learned that sometimes it’s not until I give up the right to control that a breakthrough comes.

8. I have learned that what doesn't kill me, really does make me stronger.

9. I have learned that pain is what I need in my spiritual journey in order to move onto next level. You will be tested before graduating to a higher level.

10. I have learned to accept the bad with the good. You do not know what your life will bring tomorrow, so enjoy all that you've been given today.

11. I have learned that whatever road of your life gets broken you can carry on, whatever bridge is shattered the river still flows, whatever dream is destroyed you can make a new one.

12. I have learned that to win you must first lose. In order to gain anything you must losse everything.

13. I have learned that no matter how much you worry, destiny is written. So why stress yourself out from   things that one has no control over.

14. I have learned that Life is hard but God is good. In the end, you will come to realize that the best days are the days when you don’t need anything extreme or special to happen to make you smile. You simply appreciate the moments and feel gratitude, seeking nothing else, nothing more. That is what true happiness is all about.

15. I have learned what made you cry today will make you smile tomorrow. Today's seeds will produce tomorrows harvest. There is new life waiting to burst forth from within you like the flowers of spring are just ready to burst forth in all their beauty. You will see how wonderful it is to experience His presence more fully in your life. You will glow with His glory, so that many will be attracted to you, and they will want to know what makes you so full of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment