19 July, 2014

I AM BLESSED

Declare with me, 

I am blessed, healed and prospered. I am anointed to prosper. I am anointed to attract blessings. I am anointed to be a blessing. I am filled with the anointing and overflow of the Holy Spirit. I am overflowing with joy and excitement. I am overflowing with the Grace of God. I live in the light. I live in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. As I dwell in the presence of God, I become more and more positive, I become more and more joyful, I become stronger and stronger in Him. 

I give thanks for the activity of Divine Life within me, restoring my energy, vitality, and health. Every cell of my body is part of a perfect pattern. Every organ functions according to the rhythm of Divine Life. I am one with the ever-renewing life of God within. God is my source. I stand firm in the faith that the good desires of my heart are already fulfilled. I see beyond the appearance of any lack to the truth of God as my unlimited supply. My mind is filled with ideas that lead me in the ways of blessing and abundance. My life is enriched, and I am grateful. Thank you, God, for blessing and fulfilling me. 


I have found rest and comfort in His presence, in The Father's heart. His heart is warm and welcoming, cozy and comfortable, safe and secure. As I reconnect with His divine and mighty qualities, I begin to vibrate in His same frequency of love and light. The abundant Life, strength and health are being built up within me. God within me is mighty to quicken, heal, vitalize, and renew; and to make me entirely whole. God lives in me and will become manifest through me. 

I receive supernatural strength from God daily in order to kept my faith and finish my race with joy. It is the overflowing life of Jesus which imparts supernatural strength that enabling me to perform what God has called me to do. I receive my nourishment from the daily life in the secret place with God. I walk with Him, live in divine health and wherever I go, I radiate His love, His light and His beauty.   


No comments:

Post a Comment