29 December, 2013

Living in The Presence Of God

Many believers and ministers can get so busy that they forget to just bask in the presence of God. We must take every opportunity to dwell in God's presence and bask in His glory when God reveals Himself. I always bask in His presence every morning. I live in and feed from His divine energy and nurturing presence flowing through me.

Enjoying God's presence is like drinking the coolest, sweetest water after walking all day in the desert. Drink deeply and take your time. Enjoy your drinking and enjoy the great pleasure of the presence of God. When you drink down the contents of your cup, your heart will cry out for the manifestation of God’s glory. Your hunger will be awakened for more of the majesty of His presence and the splendor of His transforming power.   

If you want to live a positive, joyful life, and become a blessing to others, you must learn to practice the presence of God. When you practice the presence of God, your whole life becomes reorganized around the central fact that God is at work in you and through you by the power of his love. I never leave the presence of God in the same way I entered. Each time I encounter God, I am changed and I never leave His presence empty-handed. One moment in the presence of the Most High God can changes everything.  

God doesn't ask us to deny our burning desire for intimacy, beauty and adventure. Religion does that. But God invites us to live all of the time in His presence that will satisfy the deepest longings of our souls. Living in the presence of God is being open to the beauty of God's creation — to see the hand of God in all the good that surrounds our daily lives.

Like fish who will suffer if they live outside of the water, we will suffer if we live outside of the presence of God. Pain and sorrow is a sign that we are not living in God's presence. Living in the presence of God is the only way to be happy and fulfilled. There is no other way. 

When you learn to dwell in the presence of God, you become more and more positive, you become more and more joyful, you become stronger and stronger in Him. I believe only the presence of God can fulfill our need for security. Let yourself be secure in God’s abiding presence and you will always feel safe.


There is nothing wrong with having personal desires. There is nothing wrong with praying for things such as a new house, car, job promotion, ministry or a spouse, in fact I believe, God wants us to have that desires. What God revealed to me is that like the psalmist our hearts must be set on intimately enjoying and experiencing the presence of God, and nothing else. That is the only thing that can truly satisfies our hearts.  

God wants to bring you to the place where the presence of God satisfies you completely. He has prepared a banquet for you a feast of His presence. God blesses those who hunger and thirst for his presence, for they will be satisfied.  
God really wants to have intimate, close encounters with you. He wants to invade your home with His sweet abiding presence. May the mighty invasion of the presence of God come into your life. Let it overwhelm you and transform you. Get ready for a Divine Invasion, a release of God's mighty power in your life. 

You can not enjoy the presence of God and feel bored at the same time. There is fullness of joy in His presence. To serve and live in the presence of God is the highest form of entertainment.I  always sense a lifting of the anointing and a reviving of energy every time I soak in the presence of God. You will never get beyond the need for more of the Holy Spirit. The more you soak, the more you become filled with His anointing.

When you are truly immersed in the presence of God, you will impact the people around you. They will see and feel the glory of God in you. When you are filled with the bliss of divine love, even the richest people, with their palaces and worldly comforts, will envy the life of peace, love, and happiness that you enjoy in the presence of God. There's joy, pleasure and fulfillment in the presence of God. There is no fleeing pleasure on this earth that even comes close to comparing with that glory cloud of His presence.
 

1 comment:

  1. So true! He has been teaching me to come to Him first before I start my day. before I do anything. When I am in His presence, He restores me, speaks to me, loves on me, heals me, renews my mind. Then the day is new, refreshing, and He guides me through. May all His children learn to seek His presence every day! How wonderful it is. Once you experience it, and the true satisfaction it brings, you will never be the same again. Oh taste and see that the Lord is good!

    ReplyDelete