02 March, 2014

His Strength is Made Perfect in My Weakness

2 Corinthians 12:9 And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness."

The reason why people's life has been hard is that they have lived it through personal sense instead of a daily surrender to God. Your life would never end in weakness, fear and debility if you surrender your life every morning to God and let Him take over the day. We have no powers. But everything that is performed through us is a showing forth of His glory, His wisdom, His life, His strength, and His power. 

My experiences lead me to conclude that God's grace really is enough for me and His strength really is made perfect in my weakness. God's grace has empowered, energized and enabled me to live well so that even when things look like they were falling apart, God was right there working things out for my ultimate good and for His ultimate glory. 

God never grows weak or weary. He can give strength to the weary and he can also increase the power of the weak. You can become strong through your weakness. Put your hope in the Lord because then and only then can you renew your strength and soar like an eagle.   

Faith believes all things work together for good to those who love God, when you've just received bad news. Faith stands up and faces the enemy and says "So what", I am still standing, and I'm more than a conqueror through Christ Jesus. Faith says because I believe, all things are possible to me, and know I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

 I pray this year, you will move to a new level of authority, influence and anointing. But you can not moving on to the next level of spirituality, or breaking the sound barrier, until God puts you in circumstances that you can’t handle. God uses circumstances that bigger than you, circumstances that are overwhelming to help you grow up. 

As you learn to seek The Lord regularly, you will not only become stable as the palm tree, but you will also become a shelter and shade for others. And many will come to rest under the shelter of your branches. For they will know that there they can find peace and rest. And the picture that you will present to the world will be one of blessing and security.





No comments:

Post a Comment